Wednesday, June 04, 2008

What's more annoying

than a screaming baby at 4am? You're asshole of a husband telling you the baby's crying as he slips back into bed rather than going to check on the baby himself. I haven't been that mad at him in awhile but at that moment I could have punched him in the mouth. Instead I snarled at him, whipped back my covers back and slammed our door. And now even though I should go take a nap I have other things to do, mainly take a shower. I have my chores to finish up and then I need to find a few modest shirts to wear. I got some cute t-shirts but Christopher pulls on them until everything is showing so I am aiming for something less baby friendly. We went to Target last night and they didn't really have anything I liked so I am going to try Ross and then Dillard's as a last ditch effort. I am hoping they will have some good clearance racks.


2 comments:

Mrs Groovy said...

That is the world's cutest photo ever! Grrr husbands!

Darlene said...

omigosh this pic is so cute!