Friday, June 06, 2008

I can't go on like this

So I never got out of my pj's. I tried but unsuccessfully. I figured we would head to the pool around three. Ummm Christopher and I fell asleep until five o'clock. I shook the cobwebs from my head and made dinner. What a waste of a day. I promise (to myself) that I will not spend the summer in my pj's and let James rot in front of the t.v.

(B)James works all weekend but if off Sunday and Monday. It's nice that we'll have two days together before we head off to Ohio. I really can't wait now and our bags are all packed. The only things left are the everyday items that will get thrown in last minute. The diaper bag is packed and I am going to buy a new carry-on tomorrow. Not that I need one but I found a fantastic purse that is huge and wonderful for a plane ride! James' carry-on is almost ready to go. I have a few more things to add and then we're ready to board! Our flight leaves at 6am so we will have a very early day. Not that it matters. Christopher usually has me up at 3:30 anyway!




1 comment:

No Ordinary Mom said...

aww, they are so cute...