Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'll be up at 3am how about you?

Tomorrow is the big day. I am VERY nervous. The plane is full so that means no extra seats. Either there are less planes in the sky or more people flying. I am sure I will get some dirty looks, I wish you butt holes without (or with) children would keep your looks, eye rolling, and heavy sighs to yourself. Do you think it's any more fun for me to have a baby screaming in MY ear? No it's not, so fuck off and leave me alone. Ahhhh I haven't flown with a baby in 6 years and I can guarantee that my patience is a lot thinner these days. James was a very good baby and never cried! I still got the looks. One lady even said "he's not going to cry is he?" She moved her seat and I got the row to myself. James didn't make a peep! Cross your fingers that all goes well. See ya in Ohio. YAY!

1 comment:

Reed said...

You seriously need a shirt from my collection that says, "I'm too pretty to care what you think." Or just one that says, "Fuck Off."