Friday, February 15, 2008

who's a dummy?

I AM! I am trying to calibrate my new printer. For some reason it wouldn't work. So I read the instructions and follow them like 3 times. Finally it dawns on me. I am not hitting Print and Cancel simultaneously as the directions read but isntead am pressing print and copy. So it's copying....... DUHHHHH.

I bought a new printer because I really needed a scanner. I got the new Kodak 3 in 1 because every one in my family is just raving about it. That and the ink is $25 for black and color. This way I got my scanner and cheap ink!!

Christopher may not be colicky after all. I was buying formula today and I saw that not only did they have one for "colic and alergies" but also one for "fussiness and gas" according to the description it seems like this could be the problem. I am going to consult the pediatrician and then switch the fusspot to that formula. I don't feel that the pediatrician will have the final say on if I switch or not, just that the formula will provide all the nutrients he needs. Oh by the way B.J.'s accepts the enfamil coupons. How Sweet is that?

Is it just me or does blogger spellcheck not working for everyone?

2 comments:

Mrs Groovy said...

poor little munchkin. Hope the new formula will work out good for him.

Darlene said...

sounds like that formula just might work for him!! Yay on the new printer!