Friday, February 08, 2008

Counting off

This post may contain run-on's and the incorrect usage of comma's.......


1. Christopher is NOT sleeping at night. He fights it hard and long. The only thing that's saving me is that I can nap during the day.

2. I went to the DMV to get a new license. I am brilliant and made an appt. I get to the counter and the employee says " ummmm we can't honor it if it's more then 15 minuts and you're way past 15" I look at him dumbfounded. My appt was at 10:45 and it was 10:45 perhaps now 10:46. I tell him that and he says "ohhhh I thought 9:45." I was there for 15 minutes while everyone else would be there all afternoon. Lesson learned? MAKE AN APPOINTMENT PEOPLE!

3. My interent has been out since last night. I called craptastic comcastic and they said the splitter I was using was bad. The same splitter I have used for the last 6 months with no problem. Wait longer then six months for the ENTIRE three years we have lived here! So I have a technician coming out between two and four. Even though I will be gone from 2:45 to 3:30 getting James from school. OH WELL. I found that I can connect just fine with the cable directly attatched to the wall. It splits off of James' TV but he only watches it in the AM.

4. I picked up James' dry cleaning. He found a reasonably priced on so I didn't mind him dropping it off, until she told me the total. The first time J went he just took shirts and they were $3 each. Not bad for around us. So he went back, this time with shirts and pants. Well when she said "Ok that will be $67" I cringed inwardly but forked over the cash. I called James and used the f word a few times. The pants were $7 per pair x 8 pairs. He didn't ask how much they would cost before he dropped them off. $70!!!! I cried on the way home. He has decided he will wash his own pants from now on. I told him I didn't care if he took the shirts.

5. My insurance does not cover the I. U. D. I want. This means it's back to the pill. I am not happy about that at all. I suppose I could get depo or nuva but I don't want to go the dr every month.

6. I cleaned James' entire room yesterday and it felt so good. Today I cleaned the middle room (between the two bedrooms, a den with no door) Then I moved to the laundry room. There are 4 loads of laundry on my bed waiting to be put away and what do I do? Decide to organize the clothes in the closet. SHEESH. I have one huge bag for GoodWill, One bin of my work clothes and the rest put away neatly in the dressers and hanging, but the 4 loads are still on my bed waiting patiently With all I got rid of I no longer need the new hangers I just bought, thinking I didn't have enough!

7. I must take a shower and get out of here. I have things to do before the cable man might possible show at 2pm......

PS blogger spellcheck won't work. Sorry!

1 comment:

Mrs Groovy said...

Wow, that's a lot of work for a fresh new mommy. Don't overdo it woman. I must admit that I am loving the updates though...