Sunday, February 10, 2008

Good Morning!


Christopher is sleeping once again. Maybe he just wasn't feeling well the past couple of days. He gets up twice nightly and goes back to sleep in his crib. YAY! He still gets a little fussy around 10 but we're okay with that. He woke up around 8am this morning. He was all talk and smiles. Obvious sign of his maturity. LOL! It's nice to see him awake for a few hours a day now. But for now he is lying on his Boppy, fast asleep and cuter then ever!

What happened to the cable guy you ask? Well I canceled the appt. I had things to do and they never fix the problem. We have had them out three times for our digital cable and it's still crappy. So when I called I said I was going to buy a new splitter and if that didn't work then I would reschedule. The very nice operator told me I didn't have to buy one. I can stop at the payment center and pick one up. SWEET! I haven't done it yet and little J is getting pretty mad that he has to go downstairs to watch cartoons in the morning!

Not much going on today. J is at work. He closed last night and opened (late) this morning. What does that mean? Well he got home around 3:30 and was up at 8:30. Normally he would go in at 7 but he needed more then 3 hours sleep. He says he is going to leave early but we'll see.

I have some shopping to do today. I meant to go out yesterday but I got really tired around 4pm and never made it past my bed. Christopher and I napped while J watched cartoons on my TV. We got up at 7 and I still could have gone since Target is just two minutes down the road but I couldn't bring myself to get out of the warm covers.

When I made J dinner last night he said "Mom I don't want to hurt your feelings, but this meat is chewy and I can't eat it." So I am not quite the gourmet chef his father is, what can I say? The meat was a porkchop and I didn't let it rest before I cut it. I broke the cardinal rule!!!!! So all the juice ran out and the chop was dry and chewy. J drank a lot of water with it! :)

I guess I should shower if I want to go out. I look pretty rough at this point!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Soooo glad Christopher is sleeping again! Every pic I see he looks more like you. Hope you have fun shopping. I will be able to go shopping with ya in about 3 weeks - I think a HL run may be in order...