Thursday, February 21, 2008

A random collection of stuff.

1. Kellogg's Vanilla and Almond cereal is delicious. It's so yummy that I eat it for a snack too. The only bad thing is when you open a new box most of the almonds are at the bottom. I guess that could be ok because then there's a sweet surprise at the end instead of just crumbs.

2. Last night, cooking dinner, James said "there's no milk" Me: "yes there is. It's in the red carton in front of the OJ." He pulls it out, looks at the label and sighs in disgust. "ORGANIC???????" He would not use the milk becuase it was organic. I tried to explain that Publix Milk come from cows that aren't injected with hormones and that's usually what I buy but I was at walmart and I don't trust the store brand quality (or their meat) so I bought full blown organic. There is no difference in the taste but he didn't care. He used heavy cream instead. GROSS! I am not sure what he put it in though. I thought it was weird that he was grossed out by something that is free of chemicals. Who wouldn't want clean milk?

3. One of my pairs of jeans is too big. That's great except they don't have any smaller. I should return them but I love them so much. They are not falling off or anything I just have to hitch em up after I walk around for awhile and they are a little baggy in the butt area. And no I don't have a small butt. They were fantastic when I tried them on though. They must stretch with movement ;)

4. I bought a beautiful coat on clearance as well. It's a winter white wool peacoat and it is so lovely. I got it for 75% off. I won't get much use out of it this year but it was such a deal.

5. J goes to Las Vegas next week for the yearly GM conference. Wish I could go.

6. My family is coming down for Easter. All except my mom, she couldn't get time off of work. It's very upsetting since she couldn't come last summer either. She won't see Christopher until we go up this summer, he'll be 6 months old. No longer the cute little newborn. Not that he won't still be cute, just not little.

7. When we go up this summer I want to go to D.C. and be a tourist. I think little J should see all the sights. I am also going to take him to Niagara Falls. That's much easier as it's only 3 hours away and an easy day trip. D.C is 8 hours and we would really need to stay a few days. I am tired of not going anywhere and J needs to see other places.

8. I have to get moving. J is off today and he will be back from the barber shortly.

No comments: