Saturday, July 29, 2006

Weekend update

I worked today. Then I came home and fell asleep. I hadn't felt tired during work but I sure was sleepy when I got here. I just woke up and am still a bit groggy.

After I cleaned the house for butthead, he took it a step further and washed the floors. Now let's see if he can his shit off the floor, since he's just as messy as me.

We've come to a conclusion about the party. We are going to do the Chuckster next weekend with my sis. I know J's family would rather attend the Chuckster as well. Whatever weekend J has off is when we'll have the pool party for all the kids.

I am really tempted to go to Joann's. They have remnants for 90% off. I just can't seem to find the energy. Maybe I'll stop at mcdonald's and grab a coffee.


OHHHHH, And has anyone seen all the Ohio Flood footage on the news? That's where my family is. Luckily they had no personal damage. I couldn't believe the photos!

Ok I gotta get moving.

No comments: