Sunday, July 23, 2006

I can't sleep

Wow! I can't believe the weekend is over.

We went school shopping at Target, who had EVERYTHING on clearance. I got everything 50% off and only spent $50 on clothes. All we need are a couple pairs of pants but since it's 200 degrees right now I think we can wait on those. I've got all the school supplies except the ream of paper and clorox wipes. So we're all set for the big day. It doesn't seem so big to Little J, since he is still going to school.

We've decide to have a pool party for the kid's birthday. I am not sure that it's a terrific idea. I as a parent would not want to attend a pool party knowing I would have to be in the water, or at least have a swimsuit on in case I needed to jump in. I as the hostess don't want to parade around in swimsuit as all the other Mom's that are invited are thin and too cute. But J is convinced it's the best idea for having a lot of kids (10)

My sis and the boys are coming down, since little J was sad that they wouldn't be able to visit this year. I really wish we lived closer. I feel like time is moving too fast and I really don't like little J being so far away from my family. I always had cousins around and I hate that little J doesn't. I don't think it's fair to him to be alone all the time......

My house is still a mess, but at least I got some laundry done. Neither of us feel like cleaning and it shows.

I should probably go lie down. J won't be home for a few more hours and I think that's why I can't sleep, even though I have to be up in 6 hours.....

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

I'm having the same trouble sleeping tonight :( It's 1:35 here, yuck. Boy, we're gonna be loads of fun tomorrow, lol.

Sounds like you did great on school shopping today! I went to Target just for school supplies and book bags today myself. Thank God for back to school sales!