Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sooooo

My dr. was very excited that I was pregnant. Weird I know but getting pg is a good sign, even if something goes wrong. The next bit of info won't make much sense to anyone but Jams. The progesteron during my luteal phase should be between 3 and 23 (says dr.) Mine was at a 7. She told me that if I get another positive to call her immediatley to have a lab done. If it is still low then I will take supplements to increase the chance of keeping the pregnancy. She is very optimistic that I will get pg between now and september (when we are finally able to schedule the HSG) and if not then our next step is Chlomid. That makes me NERVOUS. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

The dr. actually made me feel better (usually I feel like crap after seeing her) I really thought I would have to switch dr's after this (since I thought I would feel especially crappy)


Thanks for the sympathy, it's nice to know ya'll care. Although Chris in Ohio kinda weirded me out. Could it be Chris that I know? Lol. Probably not but small world none the less.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that todays appt went well, and you came away feeling better. Your low progesterone does explain everything, but certainly doesnt make it any easier. Dont forget to take care of you!

CJ said...

If you have any questions about the HSG, hit me up girl. I've been there and done that.

I'm glad there's a REASON. As stupid as it sounds, it makes you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Nope - guaranteed I don't know you! Didn't mean to weird you out - just wanted to extend my condolences.

Chris (in Ohio)

Anonymous said...

Positive news. Now you know its possible, it gives you more faith. Good luck on the next month.

GypseeMommy said...

Well I'm very glad that you are getting some answers and now you and your doctor has a place to start to treat you too. Good luck hon!