Thursday, July 27, 2006

Life ain't always beautiful

So have you noticed that we're not at each other's throats lately? Oh it was bound to end eventually.....

First he got upset about the kid's party. I half understand. I had it all planned until my sister said she was coming down the first week of august. I changed the party to that Saturday and I am sure I told J, he just wasn't listening. He got upset since he is not sure if he can get that Saturday off. Since I only gave out one invitation I offered to change it. (the other people that have been personally invited can easily be told the new date and I don't think it would matter much) but he said no and stayed mad.

Then we came home and the house was a mess. He yelled at me about it and I yelled right back. It's not fair that I am expected to clean on my one day off but he's not. I have little J seven days a week. I never get a true day off. Know what J did today? Slept. All. Damn. Day. I'm not saying the house needed to be spotless but he could have done something. But noooo it's all my fault and my responsibility. He said he cleans the kitchen every time and that I NEVER do. So untrue. I told him I would clean it tonight just to shut him up. Then he continued to mutter bs under his breath. I told him to shut up and he left.

I am not THAT mad. Just some healthy venting. (but really this is an ongoing battle) The house is clean and he's still not home. Not sure where he's at but I had dinner and got little J into bed.

Who wants to bet he'll do the silent treatment crap. Gosh he needs to learn to let shit roll off his back. He'll be mad at me for the next 3 days, lol.

In other news. Swim is over. And I still hate karate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gah men!

GypseeMommy said...

Men!! Terry and I had a lovely fight last night too. What's going on? Is it something in the air around here lately? LOL. Anyway, I hope it blows over soon!