Monday, July 24, 2006

What is up

With this early dismissal crap???? I just looked at the 2006-2007 school year and they have early dismissals twice a month. Who thought that was a good idea? Obviously not a working parent who can't pick their child up at 1:15. We did not get early dismissal days until I was in High school and it was like 3 times a year.

Which is yet another reason I wish we were in Ohio. If we were I would never have to worry about time out of school because my stay at home Sister would gladly watch little J. But now we have no one who is completely free (without jobs to work around)

anyway....

Swim is going well. I don't like that he is in the beginner class. It is basically getting used to water and he is way beyond that. Oh well. I'll just teach him on my own. Or keep him in water wings till he's twenty, lol.

Things are going well around here. J has been closing so I haven't seen him much. He is off tomorrow and I have a half day so maybe we'll do lunch. Although I love a half day the downside is having to work Saturdays. I don't mind at all except finding a sitter. If I had one I would work every Saturday.

I only got about 4 hours sleep last night. I was tired this morning but I was fine once I got moving. But I'm dragging now and ready for bed. I hear thunder rolling in so I will sleep soundly.......

No comments: