Friday, August 29, 2008

I hate at&t

I'll be at home waiting for Directv to come install our new dish today. Once complete we will have NFL Sunday Ticket and I will be hiding upstairs until football season is over! I HATE FOOTBALL. But on the upside we got a really good deal on it and ALL the channels. I am not sure how I will feel about it when it goes back to the normal price but for now I am excited. I also tried to change my Internet service to AT&T but it is becoming such a pain in the ass that I may scrap it and keep the cable Internet. I can't get a DSL connection and I have been holding for 30 minutes waiting for tech support. That tells me that they A. don't have enough employees or B. They have too much trouble with their connection. I am sure they are going to say it's my phone line and since I didn't get the insurance they will charge me to come look at. I am going to call back in about ten minutes (since I am still holding) and ask how to return this crap.

School is school. James still can't keep his mouth shut, I still HATE the "card" system, and J still hates having to deal with us both about it ;) James' teachers are nice enough and actually write in his planner when he has to flip. His other teacher didn't do this even when I asked her what happened. She would just go into an explanation of how the system worked. I understand that completely but I wanted to hear from her what was going on. We'll see how it goes. DAMN AT&T I am still on hold.

Christopher is up on all fours crawling but when he wants to get somewhere fast he still reverts to the army crawl. He is pulling himself up, sitting up and is all over the place. He's pretty cute to watch but not at four in the morning, which is when he wakes up screaming and inconsolable. I don't know what's going on with him but I am starting to lose it. It's hard to go from sleeping through the night to crying for an hour or two. J has come to my rescue a few times but only when he realizes I am at the end of my rope and will soon hang myself. I don't know why but my nerves can not do that type of crying, which makes me feel like a bad mother in the end. OH MY GOD AT&T. They just came on the line to say that the systems were down and to call back in 30 minutes. I had been holding for 45. That's it, I'm done.

No comments: