Saturday, January 20, 2007

Love a sale

Monday we went shopping and got little J 3 pair of jeans and a zip-up sweatshirt from old navy, for only $20. Today I went to target and got two sweaters, two polo's and one regular sweatshirt for $13. All of this is for next school year. Adding that to what we already have in the closet (more clearance) all he'll need is shorts!!!!

Work is ok. I think the first week went well. I see a few things that could really use some work but I am not the first person to say something. The hard part will be getting them to change for me, since they won't even change for the branch manager.....

J says the promotion is a sure bet, but no mention about the money yet. I have a feeling that even if he doesn't accept the offer he will still be at that store so yes DARLENE, I'll be a little bit closer to you! Fabulous!

Tomorrow is the first time we have been off together so I think we'll all go to the movies, little J wants to see Charlotte's Web. If not we'll definitely be spending some quality family time together. I feel like I haven't seen him in weeks!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That little kitty is so cute.