Monday, January 15, 2007

Bad things happen in 3's

Do ggod things come in 3's also??? Because if they do I am ready for #3 and we all know what I want it to be. So are you wondering what #2 is??? Well J called me and told me they asked him how he felt about being GM of the store he is training at. No definate offer yet, but why would they ask if it wasn't going to happen.

the restaurant is 45 minutes from here. Houses are CHEAP over there, but I am not sure how schooling is. If he does accept the promotion we will move. I'm not sure what I will do about the bank. I have to stay in my current position(new one) for 6 months before I can post again.

Bedtime for little boys. I have to be in early so I'll start my ironing now.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOoohh How exciting. I want my husband to be DM!! How it happens for you guys!