Monday, January 01, 2007

Here's a few things

Splenda is the best stuff on earth. (even if it might kill me later)
I just made koolaid with it and it tastes just fine. Though it defeats my trying to be cheap and buy Kool-aid because Splenda is pricey. Gotta love $3 Kool-aid!

I just took down all the xmas decor except for the tree. I am leaving that for J since I tried but couldn't figure it out. It's almost as bad as a pack n play, in terms of disassembly. The house is no longer cramped, not that it was spacious to begin with!

School can not start fast enough. Poor J is bored out of his mind. Who ever thought this much time off was a good idea? I think I need to infiltrate the school board.

We stayed home fore new year's as usual. This year I actually stayed awake the whole time. But I went to bed as soon as the ball dropped and I drank a glass of champange. * a very small glass because I don't like it (or most alcohol)

Dinner tonight is spaghetti. One of my specialties, lol. I am not sure J will be thrilled about it. I have a taste for chili but that's definitely a NO from him....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like we both had a very exciting New Years, lol. We just stayed home and switched back and forth between the Disney channel and Dick Clark's thing. Ah, the exciting life with kids, huh.

Oh, and I love Splenda too! All the others give me migraines, so I treasure Splenda :)