Saturday, December 09, 2006

We skipped karate

And J will be mad, but my warm toasty bed is way better then being around way to many wild kids early in the morning. Everyone knows how I loathe Sat. classes, so today I decided not to go.


Yesterday we went to the mall after work. I wanted to do some shopping but as we walked by the play place I noticed a friend from work. She had met her husband and the kids right after work. We hung out with them and J had a good time playing. We all went to the food court for dinner and then headed home. We had been there for 2 hours and done no shopping! We'll go back today and try again.

They are having a Polar Express party at school so I had to buy J some PJ's and it's a good thing I did, because it has been VERY cold here at night. J loves his new cars jammies and we're going to buy some matching slippers today.

He only had one good day this week. He notebook says "disruptive" I guess it's time for a p-t conference. His teacher is very nice and would call me if she thought it was a huge issue (like the tantrums) She hasn't yet but I would like to know if maybe he is with one or two other kids that are being disruptive and they could be separated, among other things. I make him write a new rule each day about 30 times, hoping it might help.


We have xmas pictures on Wednesday. Child only. The place we are going is great, but when Darlene went she overheard that they were booked solid. I called and all I could get was a 3pm. Yep I am leaving work early for pictures, lol. I did not tell them what my appointment was actually for!

TIme to get moving. I have a lot to do today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny, Emi had her Polar Express day the other day. We also had to go and buy pj's for this cause all of ours were too cool to wear to school. My kids burn up in bed at night though, so we never buy really warm pj's.

Good luck with the pictures! We used to use the same place in NC and they always did a great job. I just love how they take so many shots and can catch the kids making a good face rather than that forced smile that mine tend to do.