Thursday, December 07, 2006

I swear!

Every time I find someone I actually like they send them away. Two of my favorites are being sent to "help" another branch. Usually that means they aren't coming back. I really hope they do. My other favorite is "retiring" she has worked for the bank for 15 years and can't take the crap anymore (she's not old either) That leaves me with one person I truly like. One person that drives me crazy, one person I tolerate and one I want to fire. (even though I don't have the authority) Not good. Not good at all. But besides that everything is fine.

J decided to go nuts and buy all sorts of toys for the kid, even after we agreed not to buy anymore (since he has so many already). I made him take them all back. I think the only reason he did was because J had three bad days at school and doesn't really deserve a truck load of gifts.

I am having a Christmas party on Monday. Yeah me. A party. Crazy I know. Just goes to show how much I really do like some of the girls at work!!!! I am looking forward to it. J was shocked but offered to cook. We're just going to do finger foods and desserts. I am really hoping that none of them are the alcoholic type. I mean a drink or two is fine but I don't want any raging drunks....lol.

I am off to bed. I talked to friend from work for 2 hours ( I guess we don't talk enough at work) and now I am tired.....

No comments: