Sunday, December 17, 2006

At my wit's end

Work? I could be jobless soon. I am so over the crap. I was there until 7:30 on Friday. Can you imagine what they are going to say when they see my timecard? I never imagined that I would want to quit this job. Especially when I haven't even been there a year.

----
Little J had a perfect week and he told me he's learned how to be good now. YAY!

----
I bought J a gift from Home Depot and just realized I coulda got 1000 points through mypoints had I gone to their website first. DAMN!

----
I have to find a sitter for this thurs. And fri. UH-OH. But I think J will close so really I only need someone from 3pm til I get off work. That's only about 4 hours total. I think my friend from work will do it for me. I had asked her previously to watch him over his entire break. She couldn't because she would have her sister's kids too so I am hoping she will say yes. Oh crap. Work party is on Thursday. I'll only stay until 5:30 that just adds an extra hour......

----
I ought to get dressed now. We have NO food and I can't go to publix like this....

No comments: