Sunday, December 03, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Last night J said he thought we should get a bow for the tree. I wanted to say "did you read Jamie's comment or what?" Actually he doesn't know about this blog (to my knowledge) so I thought it was funny. Now I am on a mission to find a bow. A bow will look nice.

I can't take any pictures because J has my camera right now. He "catered" his cousin's baby shower and has been gone all day. I was invited but politely declined. Every time I tried to look for a gift I ended up all teary so I figured it best I not go.

Little J and I went to the mall to see Santa but the line was WAY to long. We decided to try another day (weekday nights are good, if he's not going on break!!) and went to the grocery store. Low and behold who was there? None other than Santa himself, with no line. Little J was shy at first, telling him "no I don't want to tell you what I want" He wouldn't even go near him. He warmed up pretty quick though, and said that maybe on his break from the mall Santa came there (we had tried last week but he was going on break. And no he wouldn't even see one more kid. Santa was being a bastard that night) So the Santa trip is done. They took a picture and asked for my email address so I think they might email me a copy when they develop them. (yes they pulled a disposable camera off the shelf, lol)

I only have to buy J's gift. He wants a playstation. I don't but what can I say? He should be happy with that bad ass tv. And when will he have time to play...... Oh well. I tried to talk him into the game cube, since it was on sale but he wouldn't have it. I guess I'll be getting him that damn playstation but I am making him rent the way to expensive games!

I have no idea what I want. I really am not into it this year. I mean I was happy to decorate and all that but that's about it.

I guess I should eat dinner, obviously J won't be home for awhile. (he called and is at a friend's watching football)

No comments: