Monday, October 09, 2006

HOLY GEEEEZE

I went to the mall, well two of them, and found some $2 shirts for little J. I was looking for the $2 shorts but they didn't have any this time.

So the whole point of this is to say..... I wore some supercute slingbacks and now I have some supercute blisters on my feet(superHUGE too). YOWSA! They hurt so bad. What was I thinking trying to be cute?????

Oh and in other news. I once again found an eviction notice on my door, most of you have probably forgotten the last time. If I pay anything on time it's the damn rent. When I gave her my new lease I clipped the rent check to it. I told her that it was for October rent, but human error occurred and she left it clipped to the lease. PAIN IN MY ASS. At least this time they found it.

Book fair time and I am volunteering. Had I realized I would be off I would have worked it ALL day today. I am so freaking bored. But I volunteered for the late shift on Thursday. I can't wait. I love school book fairs! The library (now called "the media center") is awesome by itself so I am looking forward to doing it.

I keep hitting tab instead of enter because my brain keeps reverting to my work email where I have to tab to get a new line. Quite annoying here as I then have to mouse back to where I was......

Shit I just did it again!

Little J got invited to a friend's house but becasue of the tantrums he couldn't go. I am hoping he behaves this week because I would really like for him to have an after school friend.

My lunch is done and then I am off to Target to buy bandaids for my feet. I will not be able to work without them.......

No comments: