Monday, October 16, 2006

Well.....

I had no baby sitter today so J came to work with me for two hours then we came home. J sr's niece was supposed to watch him but when I went over there no one answered the door. AFTER I knocked for TEN minutes, I tried to call but I got voicemail. By that time I was going to be late and I was supposed to be opening. I loaded j back into the car and went on my way. Everyone did a double take as they came in this morning, but really what could I do? I did my opening "chores" and we left. And they're lucky I cared enough to do that. I coulda just called in completely!

I fell asleep around 11:30 and didn't wake up until 2:30. Woops. But J was ok. I let him turn his tv back on and he ate the lunch I packed him (when he was supposed to be at niece's) We dropped some food off for J. I don't know why but he had to stay at work all day. He's still not home. We went to Karate and J did well.

Still not pregnant, still haven't done the tests. I have vacation scheduled in two weeks but it doesn't conincide with my period so I can't schedule the tests for then. What am I gonna do? Two year mark is quickly approaching.

Time for some soup. It's quiet so it's also time to ponder some things...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you aren't getting any answers or solutions on the pregnancy journey. I hope you get some answers soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm here, and thinking of you..Im just an email away! ((HUGS))