Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Four of Us

We are alive and well. J is back to work and Little J is back to school. C and I are quite content with napping all day long! He does have a problem with sleeping in his crib at night. He's fine all day long and as soon as we hit the bed he's inconsolable. Needless to say we're back to the family bed for a couple of weeks. I would much rather sleep then listen to him scream in his crib. Especially since it's at the foot of my bed ;)

We found a pediatrician. I don't believe I ever mentioned that I didn't have one. I absolutely HATE the one little J goes to. If there is one thing I REALLY miss about Mississippi it would be our pediatricians. It was a father and his son and they were fantastic. I have gone through three here for little J and he only goes once a year!!! I decided not to even call the current one for the baby. I decided to try a friends ped group. and so far they meet our standards. We weren't kept waiting, the office was clean, we saw an actual dr, and the staff was friendly. I am going to switch Little J as well. (we have an HMO so I have to assign a dr)

I am feeling fine. I was so glad to be able to come home early. I haven't been resting as much as the dr ordered but who really has the luxury of lying around for two weeks to recover? Not me and I don't mind!

I have my postpartum appt in three weeks. The B/C is want is not covered by my insurance and it costs around $400. I am having an internal debate about spending that much. Of course the cost of pills over the next five years would be more then that. J says to go ahead and get what I want. I really don't want to spend that much money at once especially since I am not working. I am going to call the dr on Monday to see how much their office actually charges.

Time for bed for me. Good night!

1 comment:

Momkiss said...

Congrats! Don't forget to fold the back of the diaper in about an inch or so in the back to help catch poop before it runs up babies back, ruins an outfit, makes more laundry, and is just gross:)