Thursday, January 10, 2008

6 MORE DAYS!

6 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And he will be named Christopher. No dilation yet. Mild contractions here and there. All will go according to schedule it seems. :)

My last day of work was yesterday and this morning was lovely and un-rushed. I picked J up when school was over and we still had plenty of daylight left. I love it already.

I was killing time this morning and wound up at T@rget to pick up a few baby things. I found all the toys were finally at 75% off!!!! SCORE of the year. I didn't go nuts but I did get things for J's birthday and a "Big Brother" gift for him. I immediately called my sister because we all know that word gets around and T@rget clearance sells out fast. She hightailed it to her closest store and filled up two carts.

I will keep you posted but it looks like nothing will happen before the 16th....

1 comment:

Mrs Groovy said...

Are you ready? I like the name. I'm excited for you!