Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Briefly....

Christmas was nice. Santa didn't check his naughty list and came anyway. James certainly spoils the boy. His family spent the WHOLE day and I was worn out by the end of it. It's hard having to entertain. There were plenty of times that I had to sneak away to take a nap.

We did nothing for New Year's, as usual. We really don't see the big deal. We watched "The Jerk" and went to bed.

Little J goes back to school tomorrow. I am hoping he will quickly settle into the routine again.

Jan 16 is the birthday. We still can't settle on a name. J was actually mean about it today. He thinks I can't make a decision. Unfortunately it's not that at all. I can't help that every name I like gets vetoed. I am having to compromise to his choices and he doesn't even realize it.

I also really don't want anyone to visit me in the hospital and he says I am being silly and wouldn't be that way if it were my family. He's right, My mom and dad have seen me at my worst and it's not as embarrassing. When you have to feel like crap around people that aren't your immediate family it's not fun. Everyone knows that I am very weird about being by myself. I am just more comfortable that way. He said no one is there to see me. And he's right but I also have to sit there and smile while they're in my newborns face. I have to chat and act like I am happy to see them, when all I really want to do is rest. Can't it wait for three days until I am home?

My last day of work is the 9th adn now that there is an end in sight it's not bothering me as much and the people I can't stand aren't as irritating. :)

No comments: