Saturday, May 19, 2007

yeah it's been forever

Is it weird to get mail for the person that will be living in your apt soon? YEAH. I got a postcard from the furniture store thanking this person for their purchase and the saleswoman hoped she enjoys her new apartment. WEIRD. I mean I know I am leaving and such but I'm not using the new address yet. since it's NOT my address yet.

I have been packing but just like MS I am not getting far. J does not have the luxury of being gone this time so he should be helping and he's not. So if we're all crazy and last minute he can blame himself too. It seems like the more I pack the worse the house looks and it's irritating. The house looks cluttered and dirty.

We have a one day lag in the leases. I don't know what we'll do, or why we didn't think of it when we signed the new one, maybe they'll be nice enough to give us the keys a day early. And to make it even harder it's a Thursday/Friday. I swore it was during the weekend. Hell Spells. I asked for Thursday off but there is no way they will give me Friday too. I think we'll just have to keep the truck an extra day and sleep at J's sister's house. He and whoever is helping him can unload and I will just spend the weekend unpacking it all.


Kindergarten is over next week. It's killing me. I can't believe J will be on his way to first grade. I can't believe he will be six years old. I don't want him to grow up :(

Other than that nothing new is going on.

1 comment:

Mrs Groovy said...

Hope the move goes smoother than expected. Its so hard to let them get older. I'm with you on that one. Still loving the updates.