Sunday, May 20, 2007

I can't pack

WITHOUT BOXES. I have used up all the boxes except these GINORMOUS ones that J brought home from work. They'd fit about six of the kid in one. That's pretty damn big. They came in handy for the linens and the Kid's stuffed animals. But anything other then that is going to be WAY to heavy. I got some very nice boxes from work. You'd be surprised at the size of box they use to ship the supplies I order. Way to big for the actual items but perfect for packing. To bad I only get one order a week.......

J and I have come up with a solution. He is off Wed and Fri. so we will rent the truck on Wednesday and pack it up. I will spend all day Thursday cleaning, we'll sleep at his sister's and then he and the family will spend Friday unloading. He is also going to call the landlord to see if we can move in on the 31st instead. Which would be better. The place is vacant now but you never know.....

I cleaned out the fish and he is all ready to go to his new home. Which I forgot to mention! The butt hole was going to flush him ALIVE, because we didn't want to take him to the new place. Now I don't want the damn fish either but to flush him??? that's just wrong. So I asked a girl at work to take him and she agreed. Sweet girl. I am sure he will be happy with her ;)

Little J is supposed to be packing his room. You think he is? NO WAY. It was a simple task. Nothing more then picking up the toys on his floor and putting them into a box instead of his bins. Just the usual cleaning. He told me he needed a nap. He always tries to weasel his way of out it.

I am working on my 4th HUGE bag for goodwill. But you'd never know it ;) It's pretty much junk out of the closets. So it will be a lot more noticeable in the new place.

I guess I should get back to packing/cleaning. Right now I am rearranging my stack of boxes because they are getting in the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always liked moving because it gave me the opportunity to throw out stuff I never realized I still had. But the whole packing & unpacking thing kind of sucks after a while. Hope your move goes well.