Monday, May 07, 2007

Forgive Me

But I have just not been in the blogging mood.

All is well.

I am trying to help J with his math homework and he is driving me CRAZY. I guess I won't get parent of the year this time around.

I celebrated my 26th birthday on Thursday. Holy shit I'm 26. Totally downhill from here. I said I wouldn't spend the rest of my twenties being overweight. Better get on that soon!

J took me out to dinner and bought me everything I wanted. New Cologne, new D&B purse, new straightening iron for my hair. He also took the weekend off so we could celebrate. We went to the beach on Saturday and it was fantastic. Sunday we went to St Augustine to shop and see Spiderman at the IMAX. I am not a huge spiderman fan even though I have seen all three in the theater. Seeing it on the IMAX screen was awesome.

I had a cleaning and exam today and it reminded me that I hate going to the dentist. Why do my teeth hurt so badly after a damn cleaning. I kept making a funny face at work and my coworker asked me if I had been to the dentist. I guess she makes the same face ;)

I have a mother's day brunch on Thursday. James' class is planning a big surprise.

Our lease is up here at the end of the month. We are renting a townhouse this time around and it is gorgeous and I am SO excited.

I think that's about all.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I missed your birthday!? I'm so sorry but I'm so glad you had a good one. I'm 11 years older than you. :( So much has been going on with you... you need to update more often. I miss your entries. Anyway... happy belated birthday.

Anonymous said...

I suck! I missed your birthday :( I'm sorry! Happy Belated Birthday, sounds like it was a great day for you. I to, miss your entries. Glad you found a new place to live. I know you've been wanting a new place for a while.