Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Seriously.

Is it too much to ask that J pack a damn box? I mean just one would at least calm the rage that is coursing through my veins. That butt hole has not done one thing. I came home and guess what? NOTHING. Again. Oh wait I take that back. He took the two very small wire DVD racks off the wall. But that's after I packed up his 200 DVDs. I am so tired. So very very tired. I could leave it all behind. Really, I'm serious. Now in addition to having to work full time I have to finish packing this damn apartment and then clean it. I may jump off a bridge before this is all over. Tomorrow.

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

Terry ALWAYS gets out of packing and cleaning when we move. But then I turn around and stick it to him when it comes to carrying all those heavy boxes and big stuff. So on moving day, just conveniently always pick up the light boxes to carry. After all, he has no clue which are which since he didn't pack them ;)

Seriously, good luck with the move! I hope it all goes smoothly for you guys.