Sunday, August 27, 2006

Rambling

Yesterday I searched high and low for a damn desk or even just a chair for little J. He has a desk but the chair that came with it was very low to the ground. I went to Goodwill, no desk, but a very nice tanning bed for sale. I went to The Salvation Army, no desk, but a lot of nasty couches. I went to the unfinished wood store and target. NOTHING. What the hell?? Only because I need one right?

So I posted on Freecycle and for once someone responded. Sweet.....

I rearranged the living room, but still have a lot to do. I have lost the desire and the room looks like shit. But my idea was a good one. I like how it looks so far. I just had so much shit and nowhere to put it. Our bedroom is so small and the furniture so big that I can't put any of the extra shit in there. And then the cable outlet is far from where I want to put my computer. What's a girl to do? I need smaller furniture, less tables, something...

I think I might get a storage unit. Maybe. I would like to put some of the bedroom furniture in it, but I doubt J will go for it. Hmmmm. I gotta come up with a plan. I also want to get a dining room table, which I why I started changing the room around. I wish we had an IKEA so I could get some small furniture. That would be awesome. The nearest one is in Sunrise, and both of them (cause I don't know which Sunrise it's in) are 4 + hours away.

Soooooo. I guess I better get moving.

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

How ironic that I was just searching for Sunrise because of Disney on Ice and got totally confused because there are 2 of them. Anyway, I totally understand how you feel about fitting a ton of shit in an apartment. It just doesn't work, does it?!