Sunday, August 20, 2006

Happy Anniversary

Our's was yesterday. We buy gifts off the "traditional gift list" and this year was leather (we buy according to our years of marriage, instead of how long we've actually been together, which is 6/3) I got him a new wallet, which was badly needed. He bought me....drumroll please.......






A Dooney & Bourke purse. HOLY COW!

Talk about expensive, especially when I am notoriusly cheap! I love it but am saddened that the matching wallet is over $100. SICK. Maybe I'll put it on my Christmas list. I had decided a couple months back that instead of buying a few cheap purses I would like to have one really nice purse. He remembered.

He also bought me beautiful orange roses (I love orange flowers) We didn't go out to dinner because his mouth is still bothering him. He had all four wisdom teeth pulled on tuesday. It went fine, just the usual soreness. I am not looking forward to having mine done.


I can't believe I am up this early, lol. And I have already cleaned the bathroom and done some laundry. Amazing for a sunday!

2 comments:

GypseeMommy said...

Happy Anniversary :) Ours are close together. Mine and Terry's was this past Weds. I love that you guys do the traditional gifts! That's so cool.

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Anniversary! I am not sure what ours would have been this year (12 yrs married)...Thats a great tradition.