Thursday, July 17, 2008

A busy day.

We were out all day yesterday. First we had Christopher and James' pictures taken. I went to Penny's since I didn't feel like shelling out $100 for photos. I had a couple of coupons and in the end only spent $10. I don't mind that it takes two weeks or the pictures aren't nearly as fantastic as the expensive place. We had lunch and then decided to go to the mall to kill time before his Dr's appointment. I picked up a few things for Christmas (it's only 5 months away you know!) and J bought some clothes. Off to the Dr. I was not planning on getting his immunizations since I could get them free at the H.D. But they gave me a discount on the office visit and the shots were $10 with no admin fee so really I only spent $25 more than I had originally planned. I could have saved $50 by going to the health department but the shots are technically $10 there too. Depending on how nice they're feeling they might not charge you but I didn't want to spend my whole afternoon down there. I am still miffed that the Dr's office wouldn't do anything about the last visit. I still owe them the $369. I am making payments but they can only get as much as I can afford each month and it'll take me a few to pay it off. And if they were decent enough to adjust it I could pay it in full. Assholes.

I had planned on going to Babies R Us and Walmart today but it's raining and I have yet to buy the golf umbrella that has been on my mind the last three months. It is not easy to keep anyone dry with the little one I have now. So Christopher is napping, I am doing laundry and James is watching cartoons.

No comments: