Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My deals of the week :)

The Garnier Products had $2 off coupons @ Target. I got my conditioner for 99 cents. And I grabbed a few of the coupons for next time :)

This week cereal was bogo @ publix. By also using my coupons I got 6 boxes of cereal for $4.50. This was a good week for Bogo's. Almost all of my pantry items were on sale.

We got a new stroller on sale too. When I registered my brain fritzed and I registered for the graco snugride stroller. It's awesome. You just set the car seat in on the super lightweight frame and away you go. The only problem is what do you do when the baby grows out of the infant carseat? I didn't think of that!!! I just loved it because it was small and compact, perfect for my trunk. The stroller we had with James was so bulky and I didn't want to go that route again. So we got the Graco Vie4 Stroller in the Little Lamb pattern.
It was on sale for $80 @ Target and you can attach the car seat to this one as well. It's a medium size with an adjustable handle. James likes it because it can raise up to suit his height. The seat fully reclines and the sunshade and basket are nice and big. We've only had it for a day but so far so good.

I wouldn't have bought it this early since Christopher is nowhere near too big for the carseat but we are going to Ohio this summer and if didn't think it would be easy to maneuver two kids and the seat and frame.

No comments: