Friday, April 04, 2008

A milestone met

The baby rolled over. We were lying in my bed, the two boys and I, and in a blink he was on his back. He didn't have that startled look some babies get. I assume it's because he was on my bed and not the floor. It makes for a softer landing. He did it once more and then was done with tummy time. I have had my camera with me for days just in case and today it was downstairs. We'll have to try again later. He is also scooting himself around his crib. He kicks and pushes and can turn himself in all directions. I don't remember little J doing that. He never scooted or crawled just went straight to walking.

Today we are going to the library, the pool, and then picking up the pottery we made while the family was here. J is super excited to get his turtle back. He was not happy about having to leave it at the shop for a week. I am sure he will be thrilled with the end result.

No comments: