Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It seems I have fallen off the face of the Earth

So I guess I have.

Here goes:

I am as big as a house and I tire easily. We moved our computer upstairs when we had the baby shower and it's not on my dresser. I have to sit on my bed to use it and I get uncomfortable fast!


All is well. My fam flew in to host our shower this month and it was awesome. We had a nice quiet shower and I loved every minute less my overbearing mother. Darlene, St Augustine wasn't too bad.......

Everything is going well except I have Gestaional Diabetes. I was just diagnosed two weeks ago but so far it is diet controllable. Did anyone else know that a smoothie can have 80 or more carbs in one serving? After speaking to the nutrionist I found out that is HALF of what my daily intake would be. YIKES. I have cut out the sugar and am limitng the type of carbs and when I eat them. So far so good. The OB said everything appears normal and my weight gain and belly size is fine. I do have to see a high risk ob now. My first appt is next week. I only have two more months but I will be seen at each office for the duration.

We still haven't decided on a name but we're close.

That's about it. I will post pictures since Jamie was dying to see some, but I have to get them from the fam first!

2 comments:

Mrs Groovy said...

Happy to see your update. Hope your Gestational Diabetes doesn't get any worse and the rest of your pregnancy goes quickly and healthy

Darlene said...

yay, an update! What, you went to St Augustine WITHOUT me?! hahaha

We soooooo need to do lunch, you can still eat some food, right? Hope everything stays good for the next 2 months.

PS Got my card today, J is soooo handsome!