Sunday, October 07, 2007

: )

This is our new car.





It's lovely. We traded in the Cadillac and kept the KIA. Reasons?
1. The KIA will be paid off in a couple months
2. The KIA still has 40k miles/4years left on the warranty, the Cadillac had none.

I will not be driving it. Yeah even with the baby. Reasons for that?
1. The car is big and I just don't feel as comfortable driving it.
2. J REFUSES to drive my car.

As the salesman was trying to sell me on it I had to bite my tongue several times and smile. I have no idea why he felt I needed to approve but it was driving me crazy. I really didn't care what J came home with and I didn't want to go.


----
We pulled J's tooth on wed night. He looks super cute! He cried when he tasted the blood, but got over it pretty quickly. School is a little better, but I have to have a conference with his teacher. She gives us no info on what's going on when he has a bad day, so if J's side of the story is correct she is punishing him for no reason. I want to believe that's not true and that he really is misbehaving but if I can't get feedback from her what am I supposed to do? The last couple of issues have not been temper tantrums.


----
I officially look pregnant and we can feel the little guy moving. He still has no name. Everything is normal so far. I can't believe it's been six months!!


----

I am off on Monday. J has school. I don't know what I will do with my free time!

1 comment:

Mrs Groovy said...

Seems everyone has email now days including the school system so I'd ask her for weekly emails to keep you up to date on him. Otherwise she isn't working with you, she's working against you in a way. Cool looking new car, I bet you could get comfortable with it. I didn't think I'd ever like our SUV but now I wouldn't want anything else. Glad your pregnancy is going well, I always get a little buzz when I see you've updated.