Wednesday, June 20, 2007

all is well

I had a 5 day vacation from work and I don't want to go back tomorrow.

All is well. We have been living at the pool. I have a really bad sunburn so I decided to sit in the shade yesterday. As we were getting ready to go I got a little to close to the edge and the next thing I know I am at the bottom of the pool. Yeah I fell in the pool. With all our stuff. I am so glad we were the only two there and that I didn't smack my head or anything, since J wouldn't have been able to save me from my clumsy self. I had to go get a new phone. They guy tried to get me to upgrade and renew my contract but I still had a phone lying around. I don't want to renew my contract just to get a new phone.

It looks like we'll be heading down shortly. It was stormy last night but it has cleared for now and J will DIE if he can't go to the pool. ;)

1 comment:

Mrs Groovy said...

How scary! Glad you are ok though. How's the pregnancy going?