Friday, March 16, 2007

Vacation

It starts tomorrow and couldn't come fast enough. I'll be glad to be away from work for the next 9 days.


We had a PT Conference last night. J's teacher suggested that the temper tantrums could be because he is a full year younger then ALL his classmates. Although he is doing VERY well academically he is not yet as mature. She said that next year should be better for him. I'm crossing my fingers...... But it was nice to hear how well he's doing otherwise.


I had a meeting with my manager and let her know exactly what was driving me crazy and how we can reduce the unnecessary crap. She is totally on board. She is doing her best but the situation is not ideal for all of us. (but me especially, since it's my teller line that is understaffed.) We're working on it and hopefully it will get better.

I go in at 10 today but I had one call out. 4 tellers on a Friday. I am sure you can just imagine.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that a vacation brings you exactly what you need...RELAXATION!