Saturday, February 10, 2007

Soooo

I've booked a surprise trip to Ohio over spring break. How sad that you now need a passport to get back into the US from Canada. I had my heart set on it. But not for the $200 passports will set me back. Especially since they'll be used once.....

Anyway. I am SO excited to go. Haven't been in 2.5 years. Since Gramma died. Dad knows I am coming (cuz he paid) but that's because J wouldn't let me drive and he said he was pretty sure dad would say I shouldn't either, he did......


Work is OK. Not great but maybe I can see the potential. I do believe I will have to work some Saturdays while we are acquiring a staff. Umm had I known that I would not have taken the job. Seriously I wouldn't have. It's bad enough working as much as I do all week, but to carry it over. Shit that's just no good. J doesn't know yet, and he's not going to be happy about it. I can here him now "you need to quit and go to school...."

His job is going well. He already has business cards, which is funny. They must have been sure they were going to give him the position. He got more money then he expected but exactly what I wanted! That and the potential bonus has me smiling.

Nothing exciting, since we're both working too much.

2 comments:

CJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CJ said...

Hey, boring can be good! Working so much is NOT so good, but boring can be good!