Sunday, August 12, 2007

a little news here and there!

VACATION. Fantastic!

Big plans to do nothing. Busch Gardens wed and thurs. School orientation friday. Which by the way Jamie. We did not have to register J. It seems that I was misinformed. After Jamie's post I was in a panic and asked the wrong person. So I went all the way to school on my lunch break (not far except for when it's a wasted trip) and found that he's all set.

Saw the baby dr. last week. all is well. Heard the heartbeat. very excited about that. I was nervous but now I'm fine. next month is the BIG one. so far all tests are fine. I was surprised at how many "genetic" tests they did. Backwoods Mississippi is completly different.

BIG baby shower is planned for November. My sister is very excited to host it. Anyone want to fly to florida for it?

it is hotter then hell down here. So hot that I could cry. so hot that it doesn't matter that the a/c is on full blast. SICK! hopefully i don't melt!

3 comments:

Mrs Groovy said...

Glad things are going well for you and the family. Awesome news about the baby. I was just thinking today about leaving you a comment to tell you it was about time to update. :o)

GypseeMommy said...

So glad to hear that things are going well!!

And yes, the heat down here SUCKS. I'm quite sure I will melt if I go outside so I'm trying not to for atleat the rest of this month, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Your right, it's HOT! It sucks!
Glad that J is set for school, but the wasted trip sucks. I did find out, AFTER THE FACT..that I could have registered Jack over the telephone, and just paid his book fee's the first day of school. I will remember that next year.
I'm glad that things are going well on the new baby front. I'm so excited for you. Do we get to see belly pics? Come on...