Saturday, April 07, 2007

Hi

I've been super busy since I got back from vacation. All work related. But things seem to be falling into place. Except for the meetings that are scheduled with no regard to people's lives. I am sorry that I can not find someone to pick my son up from school with only a weeks notice. I am sorry that I refuse to stay if I can't. What should I do? Let J go home with the ext. day teachers????? J and I have discussed this at length. I have also confided in one person I truly trust at work. She gave me some advice but also made it clear she didn't want me to step down because of it.




I had to work today and it wasn't that bad. It wasn't really busy like the other branch was on saturdays. If we weren't skipping Karate I wouldn't really care if I had to work or not. But since it's the only day we can get there these days I am not going to do it more then the rotation requires. All my girls are in training and one started at the branch this week. She is awesome. She didn't have any experience but caught on really quick. I am so happy to have her! Two will start next month and I am not sure about the 4th. But this means I will no longer have to close friday's or do the sat shift once they all get through training. Two of them are part time and their schedule requires the friday close and Sat shift. I will be so happy once all of them are out of training.




J had a really good two weeks at school. Poor kid got a U in conduct this time around. (Which is TERRIBLE) The previous two nine weeks he got an S. But he did make the all E honor roll, for the academic portion, again!




So I talked to the family today and they weren't sure they'd be able to make it in june. I only took PTO because they were gonna come down. Oh well. I will have three extra days if they confirm they can't come.




I guess I should turn into the easter bunny now. I am gonna make an egg hunt for little J. And yes it will be outside! I don't know what's come over me. I am not at all an Eastery kind of girl. It's just no my holiday...




Ha! I just told J to get ready for bed. He told me something (short term memory is not my strong suit) and then I turned around to tell him again and he is asleep and snoring on the couch. Silly boy.


No comments: